- What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
We only offer online banking.
- Can I make payments using direct bank transfer / ATM Transfer / Meet Up / Cash on Delivery (COD)?
Unfortunately, we do not offer any of these services for the time being. Currently we only offer IPAY88.
- What if I am unable to complete payment?
Orders with pending status will be automatically cancelled within 30 minutes. Please email us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service will get in touch with you as soon as possible during office hours.
- How do I apply my store credit/coupon code?
On the ‘Checkout’ page, you will see the ‘voucher code’ column. Just type the code into the column and click ‘Add’. The total amount will automatically be deducted with the discount amount of that coupon code and you can proceed with payment.
- Why might my credit card be declined?
Your credit card may be declined for any of the following reasons:
- Your card may have expired. Verify the validity of your card.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
- If the steps above have been tried, please contact your bank to check with them.